Knuckey Flo Thru Draper Pea Pick Up Front
Knuckeys Flo Thru Draper Pea and Vetch Pickup Fronts are currently manufactured up to 32 feet with a 42 foot model for Controlled Traffic Farming to be released in 2018. The larger Knuckey Draper Pea and Vetch Pickup uses much of the technology of the market leading Knuckey Flo Thru Windrow Pickup. Adding perforated flooring, coulter systems and the 360 degree rotatable windguard the Knuckey Flo Thru Draper Pea and Vetch Pickup provides the fastest, cleanest and most efficient method of direct harvesting ground covering crops.
- Ground hugging 3 Roller pickup design allows the crop to be lifted gently from the ground onto the belt rather than the pod shattering vertical crop lifting required with pea pluckers.
- Full width belt design and tracking system eliminating seed loss.
- Exclusive heavy duty offset nylon fingers with seed concaves ensuring clean pickup in the harshest conditions.
- All rollers hydrulically driven giving a positive non-slip drive and eliminating roller stress found on single drive roller designs.
- 360 Degree rotatable windguard to eliminate bulldozing in certain conditions
- Heavy duty coulter systems to cut the toughest of vines for cleaner finish
- Two heavy duty hydraulic motors powered through the reel remotes
- Full llength Perforated flooring to ensure the cleanest of crop sample and removing unwanted soil before it reaches the feederhouse.
- Optional Hydraulic Lift on the table auger for optimal feeding in all conditions.
- Optional Top Cover with Perspex viewing window for increased seed catchment.
- For and aft adjustment of pickup in relation to the table auger allowing the maximum flow into the feeder house for all crop types.
|EQUIPMENT CODE||KNU 010|
|Dimensions||3m to 9.7m|
For more information or to place an order call (03) 5267 2011 or enquire here.